Thieves OilProtect Yourself With The Power Of Thieves
Q. Is there a non-toxic substance that kills Superbugs, fungus AND mold?
A. Yes! Scientific studies show that Thieves® Essential Oil kills Superbugs, fungus, mold and much more.
- 99.996% kill rate against airborne bacteria
- 100% destruction of MRSA (in just 2 minutes) in recent study
- Highly effective against E. coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Aspergillus oryzae, Penicillium digitatum, mold, fungus & more
- Inhibits food spoilage
If you're tired of toxic chemicals, medications with unacceptable side-effects, or natural remedies that just don't work and looking for something that DOES work, is safe and truly effective, here's good news...
Thieves is the world's most potent natural antimicrobial germ-fighting substance... and it comes in a convenient, portable bottle you can take with you wherever you go.
Thieves® essential oil is a blend of powerful, therapeutic-grade, antimicrobial essential oils that are completely non-toxic. The essential oils in the Thieves® blend are well-studied. In 1997, studies conducted at Weber State University (Ogden, UT) showed the amazing antibacterial effectiveness of the Thieves blend against airborne microorganisms. The oil averaged 99.96 percent destruction of airborne bacteria such as Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Micrococcus luteus and Pseudomonas aeruginosa in 4 to 12 minutes.
More recent tests continue to show the effectiveness of the oils used in Thieves®. Research shows that MRSA, Escherichia coli (E. coli), Staphylococcus aureus, Aspergillus oryzae, and Penicillium digitatum, mold, various fungi and other microbes are no match for the power of Thieves.
In 2004, The University of Manchester proclaimed that the essential oils used in Thieves could stamp out the spread of MRSA (staph infection) and that essential oils can be used as natural antibacterials.
The problem with current MRSA treatments is that they are only successful in about 50 percent of cases. Also, the treatments can cause skin irritation. However, university researchers discovered a much more efficient and pleasant way to treat staph infections: Essential oils (compounds found within aromatic plants). Essential oils have been found to kill deadly MRSA bacteria within just two minutes of contact.
According to Jacqui Stringer, Clinical Lead of Complementary Therapies, The Christie NHS Foundation Hospital (UK cancer center):
The reason essential oils are so effective is because they are made up of a complex mixture of chemical compounds which the MRSA and other super bug bacteria finds difficult to resist. The problem with current treatments is that they are made of single compounds which MRSA relatively quickly becomes resistant to, so treatment is only successful in around 50% of cases.
While a wide range of products currently exist to help prevent the spread of MRSA these are often unpleasant for patients as their application can cause skin irritation. MRSA is often carried inside the nose which means that patients often have to insert treatments up their nostrils, whereas these essential oils can simply be inhaled to prevent the patient being at risk,'
The amazing thing about Thieves is that it is not only effective against bacteria, but it is equally effective against viruses, fungus and mold.
Mixtures of cinnamon and clove oils (included in the Thieves blend) were tested for inhibitory activity against important spoilage microorganism of intermediate moisture foods. The oils were found very effective against mold, yeast and bacteria. Four fungal species (Aspergillus flavus, Penicillium roqueforti, Mucor plumbeus and Eurotium sp.), four yeasts species (Debaryomyces hansenii, Pichia membranaefaciens, Zygosaccharomyces rouxii and Candida lipolytica), and two bacteria species (Staphylococcus aureus and Pediococcus halophilus).
See Scientific Research to learn more about these studies.
In addition, environmental scientist and advisor Dr. Edward Close has conducted a number of studies showing that Thieves is highly effective against mold, including black mold. These studies can be found in his book, "Nature’s Mold Rx, The Non-Toxic Solution to Toxic Mold.”
How Did Thieves® Get Its Name?
Many times what is old is new, and that is how Thieves came to be. It got its formulation and name from actual historical events dating back to the 15th century, during the time of the black plague. Click here to read the whole story.
What Are the Ingredients in Thieves®?
The Powerful, Antimicrobial, Germ-Fighting Ingredients in Thieves®:
- Clove oil (Syzygium aromaticum) - a highly antimicrobial oil, clove is nature’s richest source of eugenol. Clove is the highest-scoring single ingredient tested for its antioxidant capacity on the ORAC scale. Clove is also known for its immune-enhancing properties.*
- Lemon oil (Citrus limon) - With 68 percent d-limonene, lemon oil is a powerful antioxidant known for its ability to act as a natural solvent and cleanser.
- Cinnamon bark (Cinnamomum verum) - Extremely high in antimicrobial action and in antioxidants, cinnamon bark has a reputation for relieving discomfort during the winter season and supporting the digestive system.*
- Eucalyptus radiata - As one of the most versatile of the eucalyptus oils, eucalyptus radiata has many health-promoting properties. This powerful essential oil contains eucalyptol as one if its major elements, which in laboratory tests has been reported as being effective against bacteria in topical applications.
- Rosemary oil (Rosmarinus officinalis CT 1,8 cineol) - naturally energizing and may be beneficial for helping restore mental alertness when experiencing fatigue.
How Can You Use Thieves®?
Thieves® has many uses. Here are a few ideas:- Have a cut or scrape? Put a drop of Thieves® on it!
- A zit? Thieves® can work wonders in a hurry.
- Feeling a little under the weather? Pop an Inner Defense capsule and swallow.
- Want to clear the air, remove odors or destroy airborn bacteria? Diffuse Thieves - besides clearing the air, it improves your health and smells wonderful! I have quite a few rose bushes and often get poked and scratched by the rose thorns when pruning or cutting roses. If I put Thieves on the scratch right away, it stops hurting right away and heals overnight. If I forget to use Thieves, it takes nearly a week.
For Teeth And Gums
"I also have found Thieves to be fantastic on teeth and gums. Once, after some very deep dental work, my tooth started hurting unimmaginably. It was beyond a throbbing pain - it was a screaming pain. I called my dentist and told him I wanted the tooth pulled out. But it was 4:45 on a Friday, and they were closing. I had a prescription for pain pills, but instead, I rubbed a couple drops of Thieves on the root. The pain subsided within 15-20 minutes and became bearable. I put another drop in the tooth and 10 minutes later, it was much better. By that evening, it was OK and I never thought about pulling it out again."Mold
- The Essential Oil Diva
"We live close to water so mold is always an issue. We once found mold in our closet on our clothes and belts. Yuck! Normally, we would just throw everything away. Instead we sprayed everything with Thieves and the mold has never come back."Removing Gum
- Jihan Thomas, Essential Lifestyle Magazine, Vol 3 No 2
"My son left gum in his pants pocket and they got washed with all of his clothes. I remember someone using Thieves® for stains on laundry, so I thought why not give it a try? I sprayed the laundry down with Thieves blend diluted with water, let it sit for a few minutes, and then scraped the gum right off!"Cleaning Dry Erase Board
- Cheryl Carlisle, Young Living e-News, Feb 2, 2010
"We have a dry erase board at work. The cleaner from the manufacturer is full of chemicals and smells very strong. I used a couple of drops of Thieves® essential oil blend on a tissue to clean. The marker came right off and the smell of Thieves was much more acceptable."
- Deb Bowman, Young Living e-News, Jun 25, 2008
But don't stop there... Now, not only can you get Thieves oil, there is a full line of Thieves® products:
- Thieves Oral Care - natural antiseptic toothpaste, mouthwash and dental floss
- Thieves Soap and Hand Sanitizer - bar soap, liquid hand soap and non-toxic hand sanitizer
- Thieves Lozenges - wonderful for soothing scratchy throats
- Thieves Household Cleaners - concentrated non-toxic cleaning solution you can use for heavy-duty cleaning throughout the house
- Thieves Spray - conveniently portable for use on door handles, toilet seats, sinks and any surface that needs cleaning or sanitizing wherever you are
- Thieves Wipes - disinfecting wipes to keep you and your family germ-free the non-toxic way!
- Diffuse with Thieves - the best way to clear the air and boost your immune system at the same time!